So, you want to be a freelancer? Let me guess, you want freedom, flexibility and to be in control of your life? There is no denying that starting a freelance business will change your life; but it will also change your relationship with, and your perception of, work.
Being a freelancer is one of the most liberating career paths. It is also one of the toughest. Starting a freelance business is not just as simple as waking up in the morning, rolling out of bed, and opening your laptop.
Freelancing is not just an easy way to monetize your hobbies and nor is it easier than a “proper” job.
Nevertheless, freelance work is some of the most rewarding work you will ever do.
One of the most significant things to remember when becoming a freelancer is that the worst thing someone can say to you is “no.” You need to put yourself out there. There is no shame in being rejected, but there is some shame in not trying the first place. You may have to reach out to people—
things do not always come to you; you will have to seek them out.
Freelance can be done part-time, on the side, or, eventually, it may turn into a full-time job.
This is just the tip of the “Iceberg” so to speak. I have received, particularly on Facebook and Instagram, a lot of queries on how I started my career as a Freelancer and what are the first steps you should take if you want to be a successful Freelancer. Let me tell you, it’s not easy and you have to have a whole lot of dedication and willpower to succeed in this kind of business.
I just released a brand new eBook together with a Video Series (and a FREE REPORT with 30 Freelancing Ideas you can start with immediately!) that is full of all the tips, tricks, and tried and tested strategies that you will need to start a successful freelance business.
This eBook will teach you all you need to know and help you to start your thriving freelance business.
Get your copy here:
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
• Why you should start a freelance business
• The benefits of a freelance lifestyle• What kind of freelance business you can start
• How to set useful business goals
• The importance of a business plan and tips to create one
• Often neglected things you will need to research
• Where to find clients
• The legal part of business
• How to make sure you are ethical
• Why you should communicate effectively with your clients
• The importance of contracts
• How to start working without much experience
• More importantly, how to get experience
• The best places to find freelance work. We’ll show you 8 top places and methods of finding freelance work.
• How to create a portfolio
• What you need to include in a portfolio
• Why you should value your time
• How to price your work
• How to get motivated
• The key to success: time management
• How to scale your business
• Why you should develop a niche
And much more!