Are you a writer who can quickly educate and familiarize yourself with product knowledge, features and benefits? Are you comfortable developing and asking smart questions of subject matter experts? Do you get excited about distilling complex information into digestible, compelling stories? Do you thrive helping experts in their field communicate in ways that speak to both highly technical and non-technical users through a variety of marketing assets?
We need writers who can work directly with our clients (consulting/agency experience a +), understand their needs, and ensure execution against well-developed timelines and objectives. While every project has its own unique requirements, a writer with strong attention to detail, deep curiosity, thoughtful communication skills who is able to present ideas to team members and clients and is committed to delivering exceptional client value.
- Develop an understanding of client services/product
- Participate and/or develop questions needed to engage with subject matter experts, glean insights and responses to help build marketing assets
- Help develop and gain client approval for an interview guide or outline supported by project team
- Schedule and facilitate partner/customer interviews
- Help clients fill out intake forms to ensure an efficient partner/customer interview
- Craft story and necessary proof points, articulated differentiators etc.
- Route drafts for approval with clients, partners, and customers
- Coordinate live review sessions and ensure feedback is captured
- Work with our internal design team to design case studies
- Work with team on review cycles and final approval
- Identify and implement areas of process improvement
- 5+ years of professional experience; marketing is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of content production best practices
- Ability to understand and incorporate feedback and revise work accordingly
- Aptitude for learning about Microsoft products specifically cloud services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/technical-content-writer-3/→