Digital Nomad Writing Club
- Are you passionate about writing?
- Do you want to level up your copywriting skills by writing daily assignments on a variety of topics in different niches?
- Do you want to make your portfolio even more impressive, working alongside world-class writers and editors?
The Digital Nomad Writing Club is looking for an adaptable storyteller to write copy on topics ranging from business to healthcare to finance to lifestyle to travel (yes, we got it all!).
You’ll be expected to produce (research, outline, write, edit) 1 article per day (800 – 1,500 words), 5 days a week.
The Digital Nomad Writing Club (DNWC) is the world’s first writing school that gives its students real-world writing experience, alongside a self-paced virtual writing course, weekly writing workshops, writing community, and writing recruitment platform.
What you’ll get:
- $1,000 USD per month
- Weekly writing workshops
- Writing mentorship and guidance from our editorial team
- Access to our self-paced virtual writing academy
- Access to all our paid pro tools (Slack, Asana, G Suites, Copyscape, Hootsuite)
- Access to our writing community and resources designed for digital nomad writers (templates, ebooks, and more)
- Bonuses for high-quality, efficient work
We are looking for someone to start immediately.
To apply, send your CV, writing samples, and cover letter stating why you’d be a great fit at the DNWC.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/digital-nomad-writing-club-remote-full-time-storyteller/→