Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Sr. HR Technical Writer
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30328
Term: 11 months
- Develops and updates HR Content and self-service materials in accordance with established content standards, tone, voice, look and feel and governance process.
- Supports HR CoEs and Employee Service Centers with creating, review, editing, and refresh of content through regular content audits and identify content gaps.
- Ability to obtain information and processes from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) through research, interviews, and user design and testing.
- Able to translate technical processes, policies or procedures for end-users and through content development and workflows.
- Works collectively with HR CoEs to ensure content is SEO optimized and digitized for content consumption.
- Ability to create and maintain digital assets for use with content and story- telling (icons, graphics, videos, photos).
- Supports content strategy and conducts continuous content audits identifying content gaps and needs for enhanced user experience.
- Understanding of document control and maintaining multiple versions of content.
- Work closely with Corporate Communications, IT, HR Technology on system enhancements, workflow design, requirements and maintenance of the HR Portal Content, Knowledge Base and Knowledge Articles.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in knowledge management/self-service systems, ServiceNow, Shared Services, Knowledgebase, Virtual Assistants or HR Portals/Intranet.
- 5+ years of experience in writing content using multiple writing styles and developing content and graphics and driving SEO strategy for end-users for digital workplaces.
- Experience using Sharepoint Analytics and/or Google Analytics for data trends.
- Experience evaluating and developing HR content, graphics, SEO for a variety of digital workplaces.
- Experience in creating Style Guides/Tone of Voice Documents/Governance Manuals.
Even better if you have:
- Employee Experience (EX) and User Design/ Experience (UX/UX).
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Writer.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/sr-hr-technical-writer/→