Mobiquity is a thriving, growing group of strategists, creatives, and engineers. We are currently looking to add a Copywriter to our team.
We’re looking for a writer who is excited about digital experiences and understands how to use digital to achieve business objectives. The ideal candidate for this role embraces challenges and inspires new ways of thinking within their work and across the team.
The copywriter for this project will help bring to life a new brand concept for a medium-sized company, building a recognizable voice across their digital ecosystem (public website, mobile app, and customer portal).
- A strong agency and/or product team background as well as a proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary and meet deadlines without hand-holding.
- An appreciation for the relationship between text and visual elements (and great design in general), understanding that a product isn’t truly great unless the content and the design support each other.
- Great presentation skills, both internally and client-facing. We need someone who can produce great copy and be able to express their ideas clearly.
- Experience in a range of digital platforms, from marketing websites and social to interactive educational content and blogs.
- Consumer insurance background is a plus.
- Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences, demonstrating excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Ability to understand, develop, and establish a brand’s tone of voice and write compelling, on-brand copy for a variety of audiences and platforms, as well as able to write clear copy style guidelines.
- Ability to write copy that supports an evolving content strategy that creates structure for the client and is scalable over time.
- Ability to collaborate with a UX architect in establishing consistent taxonomies, based on information architecture conceptual models.
- Ability to write for good user experiences — consistent language that instructs and guides users through an experience and incorporates brand voice and tone appropriately across platforms — writing for a web portal that aligns with the same brand voice and tone appropriately applied to the marketing website.
- Ability to collaborate with the product and design team as well as with the client directly, helping to educate the client on the value of the work we’re doing so they can advocate for its continuation.
- Ability to make recommendations and guide the client in making decisions.
- Ability to work with project and delivery managers to ensure work is delivered on deadline and in line with our company’s and client standards.
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world’s leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/senior-copywriter/→