Looking for an experienced Senior Copywriter to help execute on content strategy and develop engaging, useful, and usable content across online financial-services-focused marketing website.
The Senior Copywriter must understand how to use clear and persuasive language to inspire confidence in the brand and its associated products and services, while incorporating and understanding the needs of the target audiences. Key skills include writing copy that is free of jargon, is plain-speaking, and narrates complicated ideas easily.
Tasks + Responsibilities
- Understand content, products, solutions
- Develop copy with a voice and tone that has a deep focus on consumers (“outside in” vs. “inside out” strategy)
- Develop content for specific areas of the website
- Execution of strategy via detailed copy development and copywriting
- Help translate content into design and technical requirements
- 5+ years of experience in content creation and copywriting
- Able to work proactively, independently and as part of a team
- Professional conduct and demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital product experience / exposure
- Proven self-management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- Excellent writing samples
- Experience with translating content strategy into effective and engaging content
Nice to Have Skills
- Financial services experience
- CMS experience
Punchcut is a human interface design and innovation company headquartered in San Francisco. For over eighteen years, we’ve worked with the world’s top companies to envision, design and launch connected products and services that engage customers and transform businesses.
We also love the diversity, challenge and satisfaction that come from our projects. Whether envisioning the next autonomous vehicle or working closely with engineers on next year’s hottest wearable, Punchcut designs the future. Well… what are you waiting for? Come design the future of everything!
This position is located in San Francisco, CA. Remote candidates may be considered for this contract. Punchcut is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/senior-copywriter-4/→