THIS GIG IS FOR: Sr. Copywriter
THIS GIG IS ON: T-Mobile
THE DURATION OF THIS GIG IS: Now-EOY
WHAT MAKES THIS GIG DOPE: Primarily writing copy for T-Mobile for Business’ website. This includes full page narratives, device and plan offers, and updates to existing pages and placements across the site.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THIS GIG: Five to seven years of strong work experience in a creative agency –and a killer book that highlights the amazing work you’ve done
SKILLS NEEDED TO CRUSH THIS GIG:
- Independent: synthesize copy from several client-provided messaging and project documents; Can make copy decisions without creative oversight
- Collaborative: works closely with design to craft best page narrative, visual design, and user experience
- Adaptable: pivot copy as client messaging strategy evolves from round-to-round
- Flexible: schedule allows for jumping on hot client requests that come through mid-day
- Organized and detail-oriented: learn and follow TFB organization practices (copy deck formatting, Box folder structure, internal QA process, etc); juggle nuanced copy differentiations from workstream-to-workstream
- Communicative: able to follow and respond to internal Teams channel conversations + be client-facing and present work when needed
Gigs are short-term projects at companies within Publicis Groupe, and you are encouraged to apply if you have time and/or are looking to take on extra work. You know how you balance your time better than anyone else, so we ask that you consider your current workload and allocations when taking on a gig. If a gig catches your eye, fuels your passion, or just feels like a way to pitch in, and if you think you can take it on, we encourage you to apply.
Gigs are not full-time role changes, you remain in your current role and get to work on the gig for the designated amount of time. Gigs offer the opportunity to reframe your skills and experience to work on a new variety of projects.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/senior-copywriter-3/→