Brown, Parker & DeMarinis
Brown, Parker & DeMarinis is seeking an experienced Sr Copywriter for our rapidly growing South Florida office. This is a freelance position and currently remote only. We differ from many agencies in that we integrate our digital media planning with our brand strategy and creative process. Our media planners work alongside strategic planners and creatives to create campaigns that seamlessly combine channels, formats, and engagements. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture.
The Senior Copywriter must be able to master the skill of creative writing, and partner directly with the Sr. Art Director as well as Creative Director creating captivating and inspirational concepts into visual reality. As copywriter, you tend to take risks and are driven by the opportunities to make a difference. You’re excited to create integrated campaigns, get them out to the masses, and are the best storyteller for the job.
Required Skills & Experience
- Produce outstanding work for clients, both creatively and effectively, across all media types including but not limited to television, radio, print, digital, outdoor, and collateral
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Process information supplied by clients and account services and translate into effective copy
- Research the latest medical treatments in order to fully understand our clients’ business
- Proofread all communications developed by the creative team and ensure information accuracy
- 5+ Years Experience
- Conceptual thinker and diverse writing capabilities
- Detail-oriented and able to proofread
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Must have experience in the media outlined above
Advertising Agency Experience a Must
Founded in October 2002 and located in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida, Brown Parker & DeMarinis (BPD) has emerged as one of the fastest-growing healthcare marketing agencies in the nation (Named to Inc 5000 in 2019). Our company’s success is due in large part to the fact that everyone here wakes up each day dedicated to a simple idea: We believe healthcare brands should be the most beloved brands in the world. (And their marketing should be the best.)
For the first 15 years of our journey, we’ve pursued this Purpose predominantly within the hospital and health system space. And, in the years to come, we hope to add fitness products, health food brands, and other companies that are dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Of course, it takes more than an intense focus on a singular purpose to succeed. It takes great people. At the heart of BPD are the BPDerrrs. They are diverse in background, highly talented and bound together by a common set of values we call the BASICS. (Some companies talk about their values, others live them. We fall into the latter.) They are:
BPDerrrs Come First
Care For Each Other
Stand By Your Word
More than anything, BPDerrrs are the reason our company continues to set new records, has been named to the Inc 5000 (2019) and is a perennial recipient of Forbes’ Great Places to Work designation.
If you are a purpose-driven professional looking for company with a thriving culture and highly ambitious business goals, we would love to hear from you.
Please upload your resume and include your LinkedIn URL in the message section.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/senior-copywriter-2/→