Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that strives to improve the built environment and positively impact the quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems. We provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity.
Tetra Tech is seeking a highly- motivated proposal producer to support our architecture and engineering services technical managers as part of an established and effective marketing team. The position focuses upon collaborating with a range of technical discipline experts to develop proposals beginning with strategic approach, through compliance outline development, written content, graphics, production, and distribution. Proposals primarily target opportunities to provide professional services in K-12 and higher education architecture, site civil engineering, environmental analysis and permitting, and resilient infrastructure focused upon transportation, water, and wastewater. Contribution to marketing collateral and website content are additional responsibilities.
The successful candidate will support several office locations in New York and New England working largely remotely. The ideal candidate will organize proposal efforts, collaborate with technical and marketing team members, produce exemplary proposal text, and work with minimal direction to produce high-quality proposals meeting tight time constraints. If you are motivated by helping teams succeed, and take pride in contributions to outstanding work products, please apply for this position.
- Producing architecture and engineering proposals in response to formal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from Federal, State, and Local government entities and private companies
- Collaborating with technical staff to develop proposal approaches and strategies and preparing detailed proposal outlines to ensure compliance with RFPs
- Coordinating proposal content provided by others
- Writing or editing, or customizing proposal content to include resumes, project descriptions, and other content
- Interviewing technical experts to articulate scope relevancy and value
- Leading production and assembly to submit high-quality proposals
- Contributing to communications efforts as needed (thought leadership, website content, and positioning plans)
- Bachelor’s degree in English/Writing/Rhetoric, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 8 years of architecture and engineering services proposal development, writing and production experience
- Strong conceptualizing, writing, revising, and editing skills
- Ability to evaluate sources, conduct research, and analyze findings using internal databases (e.g., Oracle) and external subscription services and websites
- Ability to conceptualize and direct graphics production. Ability to create graphics is a plus
- Experience in responding to structured RFPs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities, including willingness to work extended hours as necessary to meet client-driven deadlines
- Must be team-oriented, communicative, collaborative, dependable, flexible, and highly responsive to internal clients
- Must be able to work remotely independently as a member of a dispersed architecture and engineering team on Eastern Time Zone business hours
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Teams
- Adobe InDesign ability is a plus
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability – No calls or agencies
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/proposal-writer-7/→