Roadside Dental Marketing is an established marketing agency designing the BEST dental websites in the industry (we’ve been around since before Google was a verb!) We’re a group of self-professed nerds who LOVE identifying ways to help our clients succeed online. We’re seeking a Marketing Copywriter (AKA Word Wizard, Creative Content Collaborator, Grammar Guru, Marketing Magician… we could keep going) on a contract basis to deliver patient-friendly content on behalf of our clients.
Marketing Copywriter is basically a fancy way of saying “Hard-working, creative, and enthusiastic person who writes amazing content to help our clients succeed online” (plus, it fits better on a business card).
The Marketing Copywriter will be responsible for writing compelling, conversion-focused online content, including blog posts, social media content, ebooks, website copy, and more! Our ideal candidate for this position is marketing-minded, motivated, creative, loves research, and can work both independently and as part of a team.
Do snappy taglines roll off your tongue? Do you love crafting clever captions for your own social media? Do you notice effective (and not-so-effective) marketing ideas in your day-to-day routine? Do typos in advertisements make you insane? Do you have a journal of your favorite marketing headlines and ideas? If so, you might be our perfect fit!
- Strong understanding of writing effective marketing copy for websites, including attention-grabbing headlines, persuasive content, and clear calls to action
- Ability to understand and address buyers’ wants, needs, and barriers through compelling content
- Capacity to adapt writing voice and tone depending on the project
- Willingness to edit using constructive feedback from team members and clients
- Ability to take a so-called “boring” topic and craft motivating content
- Clear understanding of grammar, accurate spelling, and best practices
- Ability to thoroughly proofread and quality check website content and functionality
- Understanding of and experience using WordPress
We’re a fun, collaborative group and we like to see:
- A hard-working, problem-solving attitude coupled with an eagerness to learn
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication skills
- A marketing-minded approach to addressing client needs and finding solutions
- Understanding of web optimization, online marketing strategies, and social media trends
- Organization, timeliness, quality control, and professionalism
By the way…dental office experience is not required, but a definite plus!
Think you are the ideal candidate for this position? Get to know us by exploring our website (roadsidedentalmarketing.com) and blog. Then, email your cover letter, resume, and writing samples to:
team [at] roadsidemultimedia [dot] com
Job Type: Remote contractor – either part-time or full-time depending on circumstances and availability
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/marketing-copywriter-contract-full-or-part-time-available/→