MATC Group, Inc.
MATC Group, Inc. is a respected provider of technical writing, instructional design, and knowledge management services; proudly serving various industries including financial services, IT, software, health care, legal, manufacturing, and telecom since 2009. MATC Group is recognized for our analytical and results driven approach and has a proven track record of delivering the best results time and time again.
- Create and edit marketing and communications content (website copy, blog posts, emails, direct mail, newsletters, reports and social post)
- Write internal and external marketing communications
- Research and write short and long form content such as blog posts, articles, eBooks, case studies, white papers, and infographics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or a related field
- 1-3 years of Marketing Communications experience
- Writing portfolio or samples of your work
- Experience writing blog posts, articles, checklist, case studies, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, and more
- Excellent verbal and written communication, editing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of desktop publishing programs and website management
- Proficient with MS Office tools including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with WordPress or other website CMS experience
Type: Full Time or Part Time W2 Employee
Location: Piscataway, NJ or Bensalem, PA (Remote possible as well.)
MATC Group Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. MATC Group Inc also participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click on this E-Verify link for more information.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/marketing-content-writer/→