About the Firm
At Aperio Group, our strategies are designed to put our clients’ and their clients’ interests at the center of our investment advice; to minimize costs and taxes; and to incorporate each client’s unique environmental, social, and governance (ESG) preferences. We are a purposefully growing quantitative/index-tracking investment management firm specializing in managing customized equity portfolios tax efficiently.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At Aperio, we work hard and move quickly as a well-coordinated, collaborative team whose exceptional people are focused on providing extraordinary client service. Our firm seeks to build a workforce that is as diverse in experience, perspective, and culture as the clients with whom we aspire to work. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital/family status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Our headquarters is in Sausalito, California, only one block from the beautiful harbor. It’s a short, 20-minute drive from much of San Francisco (opposite the normal commute), and many of our team members are spread throughout San Francisco, the North Bay, and East Bay. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, industry-disruptive, fast-paced environment, Aperio is the place for you.
APERIO GROUP, LLC IS COMMITTED TO ATTRACTING, RETAINING, ENGAGING, AND DEVELOPING A POOL OF TALENT THAT IS DIVERSE ALONG MANY DIMENSIONS. WE SEEK TO LEVERAGE THESE DIVERSE EXPERIENCES, BACKGROUNDS, AND VIEWPOINTS TO BEST SERVE THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS.
We are looking for a freelance Financial Writer to craft marketing, educational, and research materials for financial advisors in the ultra-high-net-worth space. The Financial Writer will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with senior management, research teams, subject matter experts, business development, and the marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work remotely with content owners and reviewers in a collaborative manner
• Distill research publications into clear, compelling, easy-to-digest pieces
• Write blog posts with subject matter experts
• Compose key pieces of marketing communications such as brochures, client briefing one-pagers, emails, website content, and client decks
• Ensure that the Aperio tone of voice – clear, rigorous, and thought-provoking – is reflected across our materials and communications
• BS/BA; we are open in terms of academic major, from Marketing to English, Journalism, and Liberal Arts, as long as you have an outstanding talent for writing with a voice
• Five-plus years of writing experience in the asset management industry, with a solid understanding of quantitative portfolio management and indexing
• Understanding of the ultra-high-net-worth market segment and its communication requirements
• Capacity to communicate complex matters in simple, nontechnical, and compelling terms
• Ability to write not only with clarity and accuracy but also with a bold and distinct style
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Collaborative spirit and robust organizational skills
• Please provide writing samples and a cover letter where, among other things, we would like to hear about your favorite financial writer and nonfiction writer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/freelance-financial-writer/→