We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We have offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
What you will do:
What’s the value of the cloud? We’re looking for freelance writers who can grasp complex technology and business processes and translate them into a compelling story. Most often, the content will take the form of customer success stories, but projects can also include sales materials, technical whitepapers, thought leadership articles or ebooks, quote sets, and video scripts. Writers who succeed in this role are comfortable enough with cloud technology to lead meaningful interviews with senior and C-level IT professionals but do not need to be complete subject matter experts. (We provide some product training but rely on writers to develop and maintain their familiarity.) Ideal candidates are advocates for strong storytelling and are natural “hand raisers” about it. In other words, you speak up if you think there’s more information you need to do a story justice, you can see opportunities to do more with content and can help us be a consultative content partner with our clients, and you see yourself as part of our content team.
What you need to bring:
- Proven proficiency in B2B technology writing, particularly enterprise cloud
- Proven ability to produce clear, concise copy that presents business value propositions, detailed technical architecture, and product/service solution information while meeting client goals for messaging and branding
- Proven ability to quickly grasp complex systems and technologies and clearly explain them to a wide range of audiences, which may include technical decision makers, business decision makers, or developers
- Strong interviewing and research skills; comfort with product/service ambiguity – ability to discuss technology that may not be fully understood while conveying adequate knowledge to gather content details
- Articulate and confident over the phone; comfortable leading conversations with client, partner, and customer representatives from a broad range of disciplines and seniority levels
- Ability to complete assigned work successfully and on deadline
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software package (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint Online, etc.)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/freelance-cloud-content-writer/→