Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
Someone to create lessons that will be used online by a live instructor in a classroom setting. We are seeking someone to create fun, engaging, and collaborative lessons that will foster learning and growth.
- Develop detailed lesson plans based on curriculum maps, standards, and other customer specifications
- Conduct any necessary research regarding: state standards, curricular approaches, online teaching methods, etc.
- Design engaging and innovative lessons that leverage technology, research-based strategies, and best practices for online science instruction
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the team is creating effective lessons that build on each other and share the same general voice
- Develop formative and summarize assessments that accurately monitor student progress
- Facilitate the preparation of materials, such as homework, activities, study guides, worksheets, etc. that align with the lessons
- Work collaboratively with fellow content writers to edit and improve lessons
- A Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
- A US state certification in Science at the high school level (9-12)
- High School Physics teaching experience (online or in-person)
- At least 4 years of experience writing high school science curriculum that has been used in the online, public, or private school environment
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech proficiency: PowerPoint, Word, Google Suite
- Experience with popular ed tech Science applications (preferred)
- Experience taking responsibility for projects and meeting fast deadlines
- Ability to connect and discuss projects between 8 am and 3 pm CST
- Be based anywhere in the U.S. and be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/ela-content-writer/→