Hunter Douglas Inc.
* Writing samples and recent references required
This is a short term contract role that can be done 100% remote. As the senior copywriting contractor, you are a versatile member of the Hunter Douglas in-house creative services team. You will oversee copy creation for a variety of product campaigns, consumer emails, sampling collateral, point of purchase displays and marketing materials as requested by business units/product brand groups, corporate marketing, as well as other departments within Hunter Douglas.
You will review strategic creative briefs and work in tandem with graphic designers to develop and produce effective concepts by translating what is asserted to be unique product features and turn them into compelling copy that highlights our product benefits, engages consumers, and compels them to act. The successful candidate will be someone with premium/luxury durable goods writing experience and has worked on high-end consumer goods.
You are an articulate thinker with a sense of humor and the ability to take creative direction, brainstorm, react quickly, and interact productively during meetings. We require a hands-on contributor that is highly motivated with a positive attitude. The contract copywriter must possess excellent communication and people skills due to interfacing with many individuals across the company
You should be versatile with solid writing experience in collateral, direct mail, marketing materials, and PowerPoint presentations. You should have excellent presentation skills and enjoy writing everything from sell sheets to magazine articles and advertising copy.
- Work in a close-knit creative partnership with the design team to generate creative concepts and copy for advertising/marketing campaigns and print promotions.
- Present concepts and ideas to in-house clients.
- Work on several projects at once, sometimes under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Oversee campaigns from inception through completion.
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar.
Qualifications include the following:
- Excellent understanding of consumer and business-to-business communications.
- Excellent concept development skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Extensive experience producing high-quality copy and concepts for a wide range of marketing styles and campaigns.
- Ability to articulate and present creative concepts logically.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work, and projecting a positive attitude.
- Ability to establish strong relationships across departments and an understanding of client needs, the consumer experience, marketing strategy, and operational capabilities.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of the window fashion industry and consumer goods a plus
Acceptable training and experience Bachelors degree required; marketing, business, journalism or communications.Experience in an advertising, marketing or in-house agency, or in a similar role required.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/job/copywriter-contract/→