The Copywriting Building Blocks: Tips for Beginners
Copy is intended to fulfil one of three Primary Business Objectives. This Module deals with these Building Blocks and includes a slideshow, a Buyer’s Persona Template an e-book which is all contained in the Training Pack made available in the previous module.
[bctt tweet=”There is one thing we can all agree about. We want our customers to take action when they read our words.” username=”kim_freelancer”]This, the 2nd module in a series of six will guide you on your path in how to manage that.
I have now made my YouTube Channel live inside my Blog, for your convenience and to easily go from the posts, the Training Pack and Workbook to the slideshow and back. However, please subscribe to ensure that you get the entire series in this completely free Freelance Copywriting Course.
Just to give you a quick overview of what you can expect in the FREE VLOGGING COURSE: THE COMPLETE GUIDE ON HOW TO BECOME A FREELANCE COPYWRITER:
You CAN work from home! The Complete Freelance Copywriters Course will teach you how to do that.
When you complete this course you will have learned how to become a Freelance Copywriter and a respected Creative Entrepreneur. The course will teach you what you need to know to get started with your career as a Freelance Copywriter.
Inside this course, I will show you:
- What you need to know about becoming a Freelance Copywriter.
- The Building Blocks of Copywriting.
- What you need to know to start a blog and write for the Web.
- How to write clear copy and succeed to get the attention of your audience.
- What kind of information you must gather and how to prepare for a freelance copywriting project.
- Where you can register and get a job as a Freelance Copywriter.
Please subscribe to the YouTube Channel and the Newsletter in order to ensure that you get and follow the entire series.
- How to Move Forward After a Setback - October 20, 2020
- Training Your Brain to Battle Your Negativity Bias - October 16, 2020
- Signs You are on the Path to Failure and What to Do About It - October 14, 2020